Saturday, July 7, 2007

and now the hard part begins...

putting them all together.

We are going to start with the bottom cabinets in our hallway pantry. There are 3, 30" wall cabinets that will have 2 other sets of 3 sitting on top of them. It should end up look like a built in set of cabinets on the wall of our back hallway.

I am not too worried about the assembly, IKEA's directions are usually pretty easy to follow. It is the installation that I am worried about. There aren't a whole lot of straight walls in this house. For example, if I measure the wall for these three cabinets at the wall, there is 90" for 90" of cabinets. When I measure out about 15 inches, I think the cabinets are 12" deep, there is only 89" of space.

Like I said, if I can get my IKEA kitchen installed in this house - ANYONE CAN DO IT!

No comments: