Saturday, August 18, 2007

push 'em in and then pull them back out


I had all of my base cabinets pushed into place and even leveled this week. Then we realized that we need to have baseboard installed. If water runs across the floor and there is no baseboard, the drywall with just suck up all that moisture.


So, pull them all back out again. Put up the trim, paint and caulk the the trim and shove them all back into place. Re-level them all since I had to move them an inch to the right. Yes, the floor varies that much.

I am hoping to have them screwed to the wall sometime this morning. Only question I have is, how so you decided how far they should come out from the wall and what is parallel to a wall that isn't flat?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Placa de VĂ­deo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://placa-de-video.blogspot.com. A hug.